Sujan Pariyar is the founder of Think 7 Figures magazine, digital marketing expert and humanitarian.
Full Name: Sujan Pariyar
Date of birth: Dec, 22, 1993
Place of birth: Nepal
Occupation: Magazine editor
Early Life & Career
Born in Nepal, Sujan was fascinated with the beauty of the country. He worked several years as travel influencer and guided many tourist.
He worked as a Director of Children Home Nepal for 10 years where he helped children of poor families with education, shelter, food and basic needs.
Currently he owns ” Think 7 Figures” magazine where he interviews and shares stories of inspiring people from all over the world.
He is also a writer at various international media publications.
- Silicon Valley Times : Sujan Pariyar on starting a day as a top performer
- Refine Post: Sujan Pariyar on how to be successful in life and work
- Disrupt Magazine: How to live a positive and happy life
- Thrive Global: How practice and continuity changed my meditation experience and spirituality
- Huffpost : Humanitarian work is making me better everyday and can make you too
- Matador Network: 5 Reason to be hopeful for the end of menstruation taboos
- VTpost : 3 Activities that will help you run a business successfully